The best way to experience winter with all the senses is to go on a winter hike. Everyone is drawn outdoors when it has snowed overnight and the air glistens.
On your winter walk along Lake Chiemsee, you can
- watch the various types of birds from the birdwatching stations
- discover Lake Chiemsee together with a qualified nature guide
There are lots of different perspectives to discover along the rivers too:
The paths for walkers are rolled rather than cleared on the first premium winter hiking trails in Germany in Reit im Winkl
- are designed to ensure that no-one gets out of breath
- invite you to enjoy stunning view after stunning view
- make you feel like you are walking on the clouds
Snow-shoe tours in the Chiemgau
You don oversized shoes and walk across deep snow, through untouched valleys and forests to reach wonderful viewpoints and alpine huts. Guided snow-shoe tours are also an option.